Portable Document Format (PDF)
To view PDF documents you need to have Acrobat Reader software installed. This software is freely available from Adobe (a non-governmental Web site).
With most browsers and a later version of the Acrobat Reader, you should be able to click on a link to a PDF document and the document will be displayed within your browser.
Having trouble viewing PDF documents?
We suggest you consider the following:
- A later version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader software must be installed.
- If you receive a blank page, try 'refreshing' the page. You can do this by pressing the F5 key, or by going to View, then clicking on Refresh .
- Your system may have trouble displaying Acrobat documents within the browser.
To see if this is the problem try to separately download the document as a file. How to download the file:
- Right-click the link to the document.
- Select 'Save Target As...' in Internet Explorer.
- Select 'Save' (make sure you note where you have saved it).
- Open the file you just saved from within Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you can do this successfully, this indicates that your system has problems opening the document within the browser.
You may want to contact Adobe to download the newest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader